Saturday, November 4, 2023

Mission and Purpose

Being of service is the highest form of worship and is a driving force in my life From this another passion was born. As a life coach, I not only learn more about myself, or the characters in my books, but I can also help others to grow into their full potential. Especially women who have been left behind by life find it difficult to get back on their feet.
Partnering with Safe Cities Forum, I care collective, and RATA, I realized that more has to be done; we have to change the culture within our cities. Planting seeds of hope in a world that can be very dark is vital for our survival. Adding to their skills is a much needed development tool to uplift every person who is ready to change. To wait for someone else to do it will take too long. Change begins with us.
To say they must find a job is not enough. They need the skills and resources to do so. They need someone to invest in them to stand.
Building accurately into people is important for the change in today’s hectic life. If we don’t know who we are, we won’t know how to tackle life. The right building blocks can only be found in the Word of God and through it we can live out our passions.
This newsletter serves to bring us closer, get to know each other and break down the walls of separation, one brick at a time.
If this rings true in you, join me and subscribe to the newsletter. Become a valuable contributor and be part of the solution.

Fostering a culture of acceptance and growth begins with me.

In partnership with:




No comments:

Post a Comment

You weathered the storm. Now what?

Being let back onto one’s property after a disaster or emergency can be an emotional time. It’s important to allow emergency personnel and f...